Another Mini-Kit I made for KimBob's CT Color Challenge and this is no.2 for July. This time Kim's color swatch is a bit challenging so I just made something for Spring,cause it's nearly springtime here down under and I love flowers, so I stick to my flowers,.....hahaha..., with flowery seamless papers.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.
My favourite this time is "The Bridal Bouquet". this is a digi scrapping bouquet.
Wedding Album Cover
These are some wedding album covers
Wedding Album
Flower Art
I did all the arrangements here. Thanks for the freebies from friends at SBM
Flower Art
I'm using the red arrangement down below for this layout. And I use Scapbookmax software to make this layout
Flower Art
I made this arrangement for a friend's son wedding, mainly using red flowers. If you are interested in the names of the flowers,..Red Mokara orchids, James Storii red and burgundy roses
Reception Deco
This is for the same wedding, all white flowers
Church Deco
This arrangement is for the church, one the right and one the left on the back of the altar.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAHH great job my friend-
ReplyDeletethanks so much for playing with us and for sharing this-
LOVED your lo- stunning blending